Monday, December 10, 2007

Chasing Rascal?

Welcome to this inaugural post from the Chasing Rascal blog. I'll be chatting about several things here...hopefully all of them amazingly scintillatingly interesting to you all…or at least most? Ok..how bout just to me and that one guy there in the third row with the chest wig…yes you sir..I’m sorry yes, its terribly noticeable.

Anyway..topics to be covered on a regular basis:

  1. Caledon - My entry into Calendon, getting to find a home, the new neighbors and just all out the great community this seems to be.
  2. La Belle Vie – My brilliant business partner, Zasa Rossini, and I are opening a new shop in the Caledon region. I’ll be managing this shop and coordinating local events, while my guru manages our main store located in beautiful Peachy Dunes. We will regularly have events, new product launches, special holiday sales, and generally a grand ole time.
  3. The WOW-List – reporting on some of the things people are doing here in SL that just blows your mind…some are friends and the rest will hopefully become friends in the future. These maybe people who are going above and beyond to help others, or businesses that just deserve some recognition.
  4. ..maybe a little about me? Nah..nobody needs that!! You’d rather wear newbie hair..trust me.

Wow, you’re still here? I gotta hand it to you, I stopped reading about 10 rambling minutes ago…Just kidding. See you pixel people later.

No comments: