Thursday, December 13, 2007

Exciting Happenings..well at least exciting to me!

I have the wonderful fortune of being able to announce I've acquired land in Caledon to build a residence. The parcel is on the new Brigadoon sim and borders the next sim to be built...Cape Wrath i believe. Although I'll miss my little cottage by the ocean in the Duchy of Carntaigh, I'm really looking foward to stretching out my arms on my own plot of land.

The second exciting happening is the opportunity to bring my shop La Belle Vie (co-founded with Zasa Rossini) to Caledon as well. This will bring us closer to the Caledon community. To leave more about this fantastic change, please read our shop blog posting on this: http://zasarossini.wordpress.com/2007/12/14/exciting-growth-planned/ .

Continued thanks to all who have helped this new kid in town get familiar with the ropes of Caledon. See you 'round!

No comments: